Study and summer camp

Close to 100,000 students come to study in Canada every year. Foreign students bring a rich culture to our classrooms. Your knowledge and skill s are welcome in our schools. Please click Choose your program/schools to see more detail.

Our Education Service

A.  Introduce the best program/school to client;

B.  Apply for study permit & extension;

      1.  Get a study permit

To study in Canada, you need a study permit.

      2.  Extend your study permit

If you want to extend your study permit, you should apply to extend your study permit at least 30 days before your current permit expires.If your study permit has already expired, you must leave Canada right away. In some situation, you still have opportunity to apply and recover your student status. However, you can not go to school before you recover your student status.

Document Checklist for extend your study permit:

  • Passport
  • Study permit and travel record
  • Proof of bank deposit
  • Letter of acceptance from the educational institution where you intend to study or current study certification
  • Study certification and transcript for at least 2 past semester
  • Amount for about one year tuition fee
  • Two Photos: 35mm*45mm
  • If married or in the common-law situation, please provide the date of start,  your spouse’s name, immigration status and the copy of the marriage certificate.
  • Application fee

C. Handle every procedure for clients.

D. Work while you study.

It is possible to work in Canada while you are here as a student.

Please see our work service detail here.

<body bgcolor="#ffffff" text="#000000"> <a href="">Click here to proceed</a>. </body>