1. Choose your schools:

     Canada schools application

       University of Victoria



The University of Victoria offers innovative programs for more than 20,000 students on their diverse and welcoming West Coast campus.

UVic deep commitment to students, inspired teaching, internationally renowned research and opportunities for real-life learning set them apart.

UVic is ranked #11 globally and first in Canada among universities less than 50 years old by Times Higher Education (THE). It also ranks in THE’s elite global list of the top 200 universities, which includes approximately one per cent of the world’s best institutions.

UVic is a national and international leader in many areas of critical research and creative endeavour, and their faculty are committed and inspiring teachers. They offer their students a research-enriched education that is complemented by applied, clinical and work-integrated learning opportunities, making it among the best in the world.

Hot professional course:

Bachelor of Engineering

Bachelor of humanities

Bachelor of Economics

Bachelor of Business

Bachelor of Fine Arts

For more information, please visit their web at

2. BTCA Study Service:

Study permit

If you want to renew your study permit, you have to apply it before your study visa expire. If your study permit has already expired, you must leave Canada right away. In some situation, you still have opportunity to apply and recover your student status. However, you can not go to school before you recover your student status.

Document Checklist for Renewing your study permit:

  • Passport
  • Study permit and travel record
  • Proof of bank deposit
  • Letter of acceptance from the educational institution where you intend to study or current study certification
  • Study certification and transcript for at least 2 past semester
  • Amount for about one year tuition fee
  • Two Photos: 35mm*45mm
  • If married or in the common-law situation, please provide the date of start, your spouse’s name, immigration status and the copy of the marriage certificate.
  • Application fee

3. BTCA Cooperation, schools you can choose






Gateway College logo


King George international college logo

Alexander College logo

VCC logo

vpcollegge logo

Vancouver Career College logo

<body bgcolor="#ffffff" text="#000000"> <a href="">Click here to proceed</a>. </body>