Life services

A. Settlement

It’s hard moving to a new country. There are a number of things that you should do as soon as you arrive in British Columbia. Finding a place to stay, getting support from a settlement services worker, and applying for a Social Insurance Number (SIN) card, applying care card, will help you and your family settle in B.C. quickly and easily.

B. Buy and sell houses

C. Buy and sell businesses.

D. Maple card renew

E. Citizenship apply

F. Introduce you good home support service workers

and good caregivers, nannies, baby sitters.

If you looking for home support service and nanny agency,

Please see for more detail.

<body bgcolor="#ffffff" text="#000000"> <a href="">Click here to proceed</a>. </body>